Ideas generation: SMART Objective for Sign off

 SMART Objective 

For my Digital Arts project I will be write an article about the chosen fashion designer. I'm gonna need a lot of research. Not only about biography but also about fashion collections and other important issues. For this purpose, I will definitely use the Internet and other articles. I will also look for books or magazines in the library. I will write down my initial ideas, notes and research on Milonate. 


So far I only have an initial plan which I think will change anyway. I still have to think carefully about everything. However, in my head I already have a small outline of what I would like my project to look like.

References:

https://milanote.com/

Comments

  1. We will need to discuss this much further your are a journalism and media student and we will need something that will showcase skills and this is more like a sociology project ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also you have not added your milanote from class - please do this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment