Finalising my project

Recently, I was able to finish my project. As I thought, I had no major problems with its implementation. First, I used Word Office, then copied the text to the template selected on Lucidpress. For the cover of my short story, I used a photo I took. Then I converted everything into a flipbook on the Flipsnack website and added it to my website. You can find my work at the link click here.

To sum up, I wrote this short story very well. Also the research that I had to do to do this work was not complicated. I am extremely pleased with the end result. I have the impression that I managed to write this short story the way I wanted. To be honest, of all the projects I have done this year, this is what I am most proud of. I didn't have any major difficulties doing it. I hope others will like it too.

Comments