The end result of my advertisement

 This is my final advert for Choco Choco Late


Reflection: 

I like the end result of my ad. Everything about it seems consistent to me. I liked the step of creating flowing chocolate the most. I had so much fun doing it. It is, however, exhausting work. If, of course, I had better artistic and IT skills, or at least more knowledge of how to handle graphics programs, I think my advertising could come out even better. However, I am really satisfied with it. I know I really tried to do it the best I could.

Comments

  1. Good final result but you needed more technical detail throughout this project and more in depth research. Please can you also change the name of your blog to reflect your progression route

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the work from week three and four? You have changed your blog however this still does not really reflect your progression route which is Journalism and media - I am not sure how anyone would know this. You have signed off the project but you really need to get on top of all this work that is missing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really like to eat chocolate but after watching you advert makes me want to try one too

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have not added to this blog for three weeks - I have repeatedly stressed the importance of keeping up with your work, it sis now week six and you are very behind - if you wish to pass this module you need to spend time and consideration on this blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment