Software Testing (Biteable)

Recently, in class, we were going to test the website biteable. As part of this, I decided to create a video that (video below) will promote my project for Media Project II classes.


I think that the short video I created turned out to be quite good, considering that I had never made one like this before. I think I could make a few corrections, but as I say I am happy with it. The Biteable website was not working for me well. I think the interface and tools on this site could work better and be designed to be more fluid and agile to use. On the plus side, however, in my opinion, there is a wide selection of music to add. The photos I used come either from Unsplash or from the Biteable application. Anyway, I'm happy with the end result.

Comments

  1. Nice video. Have you done any further software testing for your own project?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment