Final advert design

The next step in making an advertisement was finding an image of the chocolate. As I'm not good at photography myself, I decided to look for a suitable photo on the website: https://unsplash.com/. Now that all the necessary elements have been completed, it was enough to put them together. 

I started my further work from entering the website: https://pixlr.com/e/. First, I added a picture of the chocolate and then the logo. Thought it would look best in the lower right corner.

Later, I created the dripping chocolate effect myself. For this purpose, I used a pen that I positioned appropriately. I copied the color from chocolate. 



I also added the text that I placed right in the center. I decided to use the BEORNHEARD font and set it to size 125. However, I was still missing something. So I decided to add another text. I used the same font again, but in a smaller size - 60. This time I copied the color for the inscriptions from the nuts.


After adding the text, I played a bit with contrasts and brightness. Finally, I checked that all texts were equal and that the colors did not clash. Everything looked like I planned in an earlier post. I didn't change anything. When I decided that my advert finally looks the way it wants, I saved it in JPG format. I will show the final effect in the next post.

Comments

  1. You need much more technical detail of your process here to demonstrate that you understand pixlr - please add the tools you used and how you put this together as well as your design decisions

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment