Initial plan for my advert

I started my preparations by looking at my first advertisement, which we made during the class. To be honest, I did not really care much for doing it. However, looking at it allowed me to see what was missing in my idea. 

As you can see, it was completely underdeveloped. Therefore, this time I started by sketching a plan of how I want my ad to look like. This time I focused on more elements. 


Then I started thinking about the catchy text. However, I decided to use the same as in the previous advert. So all I have to do before doing the main design is make a logo and choose a name for my brand. After much thought, I decided to name my chocolate brand - Choco Choco Late. To find a ready-made logo I decided to use the website: https://www.freelogodesign.org/. After a dozen or so minutes of searching, I found one that seemed perfect to me.


It caught my eye immediately. I also decided not to redo it, because it actually looked the way I wanted. I will describe the rest of the work on my ad in the next post.

Comments

  1. Good start on planning and the logo here

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good idea. I would love it because of the chocolate. Great job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment