Creating my own webiste part 2

 Time to do the section about me. It took me really little time to do it. I think it's because thanks to previous research I was able to make a preliminary plan in my head what I want it to look like. 

I started my work by writing a bio. I did not have much problem with it thanks to the four questions that followed: 

1) Who are you?​

2) How did you get to be who you are?​

3) What are you doing now?​

4) What is your future?

After I finished writing, I headed over to the Wix website. Of course, I started by adding photos. I thought it would look nice if I would add one of my own and the other related to the topic of the page. Unfortunately, I did not have any suitable in my gallery. So I downloaded one of Unsplash


After I added both photos, it was time to think about how to arrange them. Besides, I wanted to change their shape. After a few minutes of searching, I found an option thanks to which I could make it take an oval shape. Of course, I also set them the right size. So I decided to put them on the right side, one below the other, because it looks aesthetically.

Then all I have to do is add text. I chose the same font that I set in the side menu. I also set the appropriate size and then placed the text on the left side. Of course, I haven't forgotten to save everything



Finally, I checked how my website will look like in the telephone version. Everything looked fine but I had to place the photos at the bottom below the text instead of next to it.

I really like the end result. Everything is simple and transparent. I think maybe I could add a bit more about myself although I do not want to overdo it either. I especially liked the idea of ​​adding two photos. It adds some aesthetics to this tab.



Comments

  1. Good I like the two photos they go well together and you have considered the design here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment