Designing my sign off project

 Finally it's time to create my article. For this purpose, I used the website https://www.lucidpress.com/pages/. So first I started by choosing a template that I like and then I went to editing everything and creating it as I had planned it in my head.

So I started with creating the cover of the magazine. First, I added a title because every article should have one. Then I signed the thesis at the bottom. In the meantime, I also set the font that best suited me. I also added a picture of Coco which I downloaded using one of the lucidpress options. Namely, I searched for them on Bing selecting the "Free to share and use" option. After some thought, I also decided to keep the whole design in gold, white and black style.



Then I turned to the next page. First, I downloaded a fashion photo from Unsplash. Then I added the headline and the text below it. I used the same font for the headline as for the title of the article and a different font for the text. I will give both of them at the very end of the post. I gave everything for gold and took care of the next part of the page. Again, I added a golden theme and a headline about Coco Chanel's biography. Below it, I put the text and then a photo of Coco. I downloaded them again from Bing options selecting the "Free to share and use".





On the next page I put the headline in golden again. In the right corner, however, I have placed a little curiosity. I added a photo of the Usnplash mannequin in the background as it was perfect. On the next page I added the text and next to it a photo downloaded from the Internet, the link to which can be found in the references.




On the next page, I added the text again and also two photos downloaded from the Internet, links to which will be referenced, of course. One thing I decided to be a sketch, the other a real photo of the project. Then she went to the next page to add more text and photos. I used the Bing option again selecting the same option as before.



On the next two pages, I also added text and photos. One downloaded from Unsplash and the other from the Internet.


Then I added a picture I downloaded from the web again. In the middle I also put a quote with Coco Chanel's statement, which I gave it golden brown. On the right side I have placed a small summary. So I added a headline and text. I didn't add any photo this time. I just left the background white.


Finally, I placed references to the photos that I used in my work. In the background, she also added a photo again downloaded from Unsplash.


The font I used for the headings:


The font I used for the texts:



Most of the work was done using a ready-made template. I only changed the capitalization, font and color. Sometimes I also moved pictures or texts. I also happened to change the order of the pages.

At the end, I saved everything and downloaded it as pdf. Then on the website https://www.yumpu.com/en and I turned it into a flipbook which I added to my portfolio on my website.

The end result can be seen on my website: https://baczekmagda048.wixsite.com/mysite-1

Comments