Summary of Digital Arts Lessons and First Semester

The first semester was quite average for me. I still have problems with the language block. I also miss my family and friends. As for the student aspects, it is good. I was able to attend every lesson. I did every homework and learned a lot of new things. At times it was difficult, but I managed with everything. I met many new wonderful people and also had a chance to have a lesson with very good teachers. I got to know many new learning methods as well as the English language from the academic side. Although I had most of the classes online, I tried to focus on them. Sometimes it was more comfortable for me to sit at home and have online classes, but I am definitely a supporter of face-to-face lessons. Therefore, I hope that the world will soon come back to normal and the student life with it.

The Digital Arts lessons I have to admit were incredibly developing and creative. Personally, I didn't like them because I don't really like creating websites or blogs. However, I tried to have fun with it all. To be honest, in my opinion these classes required the most work from the students. However, thanks to this, I gained not only a website that I can present to my employer in the future, but many new skills. I have definitely improved my writing skills by adding blog posts or writing an article. I also learned how to do good research and how to use references properly. It is also worth mentioning that I was developing my ability to think critically. I can definitely say that the knowledge from Digital Arts lessons will certainly be useful in the next years of study and in my future work.

Comments