Initial development - essay

In the previous post, I showed 20 ideas from which I could create a written work. I particularly like one of these ideas. Namely, an idea for an essay on how female journalists are treated in the world and what difficulties they have to face. This topic not only seems very interesting to me, but is also close to me. I am currently studying media and journalism. One of the jobs that I can undertake in the future is working as a journalist. That is why deepening my knowledge in this topic can be extremely developing for me.

This topic is not simple. It not only raises the problem that women are not treated as equal to men, but also that certain situations are more dangerous for them. Women are known to be weaker than men and more vulnerable to attack from them. Thus, a journalist who undertakes an investigation or an interview in some places around the world is exposed to greater consequences than a man. 

Online harassment of women journalists, UNESCO's World Trends in Freedom of Expression and Media Development 2018.

This is a really interesting topic to devote to essay/article. It requires a lot of resources and objectivity. The most important thing, however, is that it is devoted to an important matter.

References: 
  

Comments

  1. This is a good and well thought out idea - I would have liked a little more research here but the idea is very sound

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment