Finalising my project

 I started finishing my project by checking errors in Word Office. I also wrote my article there.


Then I went to the Lucidpress website, where I chose one of the ready-made templates. I changed the stylistic things like the background color a bit and then added text and photos (which I downloaded according to the principle of respecting the author's property rights). This time I decided that each text will be the same size and the same font. When I was done, I downloaded my work in PDF format.


The next step was to convert the PDF to flipbook. For this purpose, I used Yumpu. When everything was done to render, I downloaded the link, which I put in the right place in the settings on my website. When everything worked out and the flipbook was added to the portfolio tab, I saved the changes on the website and before that I added a short description of my project.


Summarizing the implementation of my project, I went without major difficulties. I am very happy with the end result as everything looks the way I wanted. Maybe I could do it a little better in terms of style, but I was more concerned with conveying the content appropriately. The topic was really interesting for me, Creating the project itself took a lot of time. I had to not only do a lot of research, but also learn to write articles. Planning how it should all look like was also an important part. It was not all easy. However, I can say that I had a great time. I thought. I am really delighted with my article. All this work, however, allowed me to improve my writing skills, but not only. I definitely released my creativity and improved my research skills. I am proud to present my project to my future employer. I hope others will like it as much as I do.

Comments