Project progress

I used several sofware to make my project. Thanks to these programs / websites, I was able to do my job without any problems. 

So I used Word Office first. In this program, I wrote an article, as well as corrected and edited it. Then I used a well-known website that I used in the previous semester - Lucidpress On this website I made the entire visual side of my project. I didn't play with any decorations or other things, because I wanted the article to be readable and transparent. Especially considering that it was supposed to be in the style of The Guardian, I wanted simplicity and transparency. What I can praise this site for is the Bing Search option built-in, which allows me to quickly and easily search for photos that I can use without any problems without fear that it is breaking someone's copyright.


Then I used the program I had tested well from the previous semester - Yumpu. Thanks to this website, I was able to turn my project in PDF format into a flipbook. Ultimately, my entire project was on my website (click here).

I did everything the same way as in the previous semester, because those techniques were relatively easy to use and visually appealed to me. I think using these programs / sites is a great way to display my project.

Comments