SMART objective

As part of my project, I will write a short story of 1,000 or more words about people's daily lives during the Second World War. I will write in third person in Word and then rn it into a flipbook using Yumpu. First of all, I want to show people's different views on the situation in which they find themselves. As part of my research, I will look at the work of Ida Fink and other authors who wrote about the Holocaust. I will finish writing my first draft by the end of April and start editing and re-drafting. The manuscript will be finished by the end of May. Finally, I will post my work on my website.

Target Audience: adults (20-35)

Comments

  1. This sounds like a very interesting project. As you're going to be studying Journalism, I would suggest that you try to make it as non-fiction as possible.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment