Three Amazing Ideas

A new semester has started, which means it's time to start thinking about my project for Media project II. In this post, I will present three ideas that I can use to complete my final project.

1. Column

I thought that since I am studying media and journalism, it would be a nice idea to write a column. I have never written such a literary form before, so I could test my skills. I haven't chosen a specific topic yet, but my column can cover everything. Current world events, political situation in my country or feelings about people. The field to show off is huge.

2. Review


Another project idea is to write a review. I wrote one time, but it wasn't very professional. So I would like to try to write a review. I think it could be about a movie that deals with important issues. Movies like "Joker", "Green Book", "Black Swan" come to mind.

3. Short Story


The last idea I came up with was to write a short story. This is a great way for me to test my writing skills and develop my creativity. In my head I even have an idea of ​​what I want my short story to be about. Namely, I would like to write about the everyday life of people during the Holocaust extermination. I believe that this is a very interesting topic.

Comments

  1. This post should have been more about the ideas for the topics you want to cover, with a bit of research etc. You have done that more with the last one, which sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment