Media II: project plan

This is my project plan for the Media Project II will be carrying out this term.


Project Title: Everyday life in times of extermination

Progression Route: Media and Journalism

Describe your major project objective using the SMART acronym:

Create a flipbook with a short story on everyday life in times of extermination. I will first use Word Office and then Lucidpress to do this work. I will post the final project on my website. I will finish this work by the beginning of June.

Why have you chosen to do this project?

I chose this project because I wanted to prove myself as a writer. The topic I chose is also very interesting for me. The topic that I will discuss in my short story is a topic that I have studied throughout my school years, so it is somehow close to me.

Who are you researching for this project? Please list at least three media producers, authors, musicians, photographers etc.

Ida Fink, Marek Edelman, Waclaw Kornblum

What techniques/skills are you developing/learning for this project?

Thanks to this project, I improve my writing skills as well as the ability to think critically and do appropriate research.

What do you expect the final outcome of the project to be?

The end result of this project will be a short story (flipbook), which will be available in the portfolio tab on my website.

What have you completed so far for this project?

I have already made a plan of what I want my short story to look like. I have also collected all the relevant sources that I will use.

What do you think will be the issues/drawbacks to the project?

I'm afraid my short story won't be non-fictional. I want it to be as based on facts as possible. I am also afraid that I will not get everything done on time.

What is your timescale considering that this has to be completed by Week 10?

Week Three: Project Sign off and this plan!

Week Four: Begin doing an introductory short story draft

Week Five: Continued to do research and initial tweaks

Week Six: Continue to work on the short story

Week Seven: Further research and finalizing at least writing a short story

Week Eight: Look at website design and update, start to consider portfolio presentation. Complete all pieces ready for portfolio

Week Nine: Quality checks everything and write an introduction on the portfolio and complete ready for the deadline.

What resources or materials will you need for this project?

I will use articles, books, interviews found on the Internet or in the library. I will also use Word Office, Lucidpress, and Yumpu.

Draw a picture / Write a sentence / sketch a story / write a dialogue that captures the essence of your project

Seeing the gleam in the eyes and the radiance of the face confirming an inconceivable possibility and cruel, he fell silent with great horror and went back to doing his work.



Comments

  1. A strong plan. Maybe expand on the research section and explain why exactly you plan to look at those 3 people.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment